SMART SUPPORT AND SERVICE SOLUTIONS IN MANUFACTURING AND ENERGY WORLDWIDE
Breen has a fully staffed technical services group that helps our customers manage their emissions. We bring smart consultation and services to the entire process — initial hydrate supply, material handling, process optimization and control, and on-site safety training.
TECHNICAL SERVICES OVERVIEW
A relentless pursuit of performance excellence across all of our business functions drives the results that differentiate Breen from our competitors.
Pre-commissioning services include:
- Material supply, transfer, handling design and layout
- System layout and drawing review and recommendations
- Pre-commissioning system walkdown and review
Initial supply delivery supervision services include:
- Observe unloading and transfer process
- Sorbent system initial operations review and recommendations
- Safety training sessions
- Perform hydrate trial and measure effectiveness
- Observe process conditions during hydrate trial
- Evaluate effectiveness of the hydrate
- Develop condensable characterization of the unit
- Interpret performance and summarize results
Ongoing Technical Services Support*
Breen supplies on a regular schedule, or as requested, services for:
Sorbent Injection Technical Resources
Regular site visits by the Flue Gas Treatment Team members to review system operation, sorbent supply and performance.
Ongoing scrubber performance analysis and sorbent use optimization services
Breen supplies personnel and monitoring equipment (as needed) to review the performance of the scrubber and hydrated lime. The services are based on a pre-agreed scope of work at the time of the request.
Safety Training Sessions
Breen provides initial on-site training and commentary on the safe handling of hydrated lime. Regular refresher courses for plant personnel are also available.
*Breen support does not include labor (installations, turning wrenches, drawings, schematics, etc.).