Breen Energy Solutions is a growing energy services firm that provides pollution control components and services to the electric utility and other heavy industries. Breen currently has an opportunity for the full-time salary position of Field Service Engineer in based in our Carnegie, PA location. Email resume to email@example.com
The field service engineer will be responsible for:
- Traveling to customer’s sites to commission, operate, and maintain our mobile flue gas treatment test equipment at the direction of project managers.
- Read and understand P&IDs and engineering drawings.
- Effectively communicating with other Breen personnel and with customer’s operations and engineering personnel during operation of the testing equipment.
- Understand and explain engineering concepts including acid/base chemistry, thermodynamics, simple circuits, and programming.
- Logging events and gather data relevant to the testing on electronic media.
- Performing manual labor at times in a heavy industry environment.
- Troubleshooting electrical, mechanical, and controls issues.
- Research and development of new processes and equipment.
- Complete electronic timesheets, expense reports, and field service reports.
- Bachelors of Science in mechanical, chemical, or electrical engineering or equivalent. Able to conduct troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, and controls equipment.
- Up to 70% travel across the U.S. Travel costs will be covered.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs, climb stairs and ladders, don proper PPE.
- Excellent work ethic demonstrated by a positive attitude and the ability to complete work on time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and ability to relate well to others.
- Excellent computer skills. Experience in PLC code, ladder logic, OPC, data logging software, or distributed controls systems a plus.
- Power industry or other heavy industry experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain a passport is required.
- Good credit and ability responsibly secure rental cars, hotel rooms, and other travel expenses on company credit card.
- Regular drugs screens and a thorough background check are required.
Breen Energy Solutions offers competitive salary based upon experience, excellent benefits package, paid vacation and holidays, and flexible hours.
Please send Resume to Jobs@BreenES.com